Quality Assurance Manager
Post Name: Quality Assurance Manager
No. of Vacancies: 2 Nos
Interview Date: Notified Soon
• Any Graduation - Pass
• B.Tech (Textile) or Dip (Textile)
Experience: 15 - 20 years experience needed in textile industry (Garments-Woven)
Place of Job: Erode, Tamilnadu
Salary: 35,000 - 45,000
Application fees: No fees.
Reservation: Not applicable
Mode of application: Through online only.
Starting Date of application: Already Started
Last Date of application: Close soon
Selection Process: Direct Walk-In
Nature of Work:
- Develop, manage implement, communicate, and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance
- Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with the Technical, Development, and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that
- targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production
- impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company
- standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement,
- workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on the production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be
- communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees
- Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling
- Production planning & machine maintenance and also proper utilized MMR
- To give size set sample approval
- To conduct a pre-production meeting
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection
- To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP
- To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the buying house.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue
- Lead all quality staff and GPQ
- Ultimately ensure final product quality
• HR Interview
Click here to Apply
Note: Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement