POST NAME : HR Manager cum ISO Officer (Verification Process) / Male - 2 Nos
QUALIFICATION : MBA (HR) Or MSW(With Good Communication skills and Good Attitude)
Experience: At-Least 3 - 5 years experienced as a HR Manager in Reputed Firm.
NATURE OF WORK:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
ISO Verification Process:
- Oversee compliance and standards development, from documentation to final product.
- Organize, conduct, and evaluate audits and inspections.
- Track and ensure products and procedures meet standards, and identify problems to resolve.
TIMING: 9.00 AM - 7.30 PM
SALARY: 15,000 - 20,000 (Increases based upon Experience)
For Attending Interview Contact: 7558116222 / 7558113222