We Need a Petrol Bunk Manager Person for Our Company !!
Post Name: PETROL BUNK MANAGER (Male)
Qualification : Any Degree
Eligibility: At-least 2 - 5 Experience in specific sector.
Nature Of Work:
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees. A successful manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management. You might have to create schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Math and Budgeting: Managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will be in charge of hiring new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, customers, management or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success as a manager.
- Speaking and Writing: Managers do a lot of communicating. This might be one-on-one to a customer, in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management. You might be called upon to write reports or recommendations. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help you in any of these scenarios.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers are going to ask to speak to the manager. How you interact with customers is crucial for repeat business, employee morale and the health of your company. Great customer service skills will help managers solve issues before they become problems, and help create customer loyalty.
Salary : 12,000 - 15,000 and (Increases Based upon Experience)
Timings: 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
Work Location: Erode
For Attending Interview contact: 7558113222 / 7558116222