POST NAME: ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (Male - 3 Nos)
QUALIFICATION:Any Degree (with Good Attitude & Must be Attentive person)
EXPERIENCE: At-Least 3-4 Years as Electrical Supervisor
NATURE OF WORK:
- Common job duties for electrical supervisors include making schedules, assigning work and training employees.
- Electrical supervisors motivate electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals.
- They also ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
- Electrical supervisors assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes are other common job functions.
- In addition to supervisory duties, electrical supervisors commonly have administrative duties.
- They may purchase supplies, ensure adequate inventory, plan budgets, prioritize purchases, prepare cost estimates and document their purchases.
- They may also keep records of electrical operations, payrolls and time sheets.
- Some electrical supervisors play a role in hiring, firing and evaluating employees.
SALARY : Best in industry
LOCATION : Erode
TIMING :9.00 AM - 7.00 PM
For Attending Interview Contact: 7558113222 / 7558116222