Civil - Junior Engineer
Post Name : Civil - Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancies : 5 Nos
Interview Date : Notified Soon
Education : BE Civil/Dip Civil
Qualification : BE Civil/Dip Civil
Experience : Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in road Project, Irrigation Projects
Place of Job : Ariyalur, Chennai, Thanjavur, Salem, Gobi
Salary : Rs 12000 to 16000per month
Application fees : No fees.
Reservation : Not applicable
Mode of application : Through online only.
Starting Date of
Application : Already Started
Last Date of application: Close soon
Selection Process : Direct Walk-In
Nature of Work:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
• HR Interview
Click here to Apply
Note: Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement