No. of Vacancies: 2 Nos
Interview Date: Notified Soon
• Any Degree
• Any Degree
Experience: Min 2 Years exp. needed
Place of Job: Erode
Application fees: No fees.
Reservation: Not applicable
Mode of application: Through online only.
Starting Date of application: Already Started
Last Date of application: Close soon
Selection Process: Direct Walk-In
Nature of Work:
· Managing the Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
· Processing the Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
· Maintaining the Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
· Maintaining records of the Director’s contacts.
· Screening calls, enquirers and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
· Assisting the Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
· Organize Meetings and ensure that the Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
· Managing arrangements for reporting to Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
· Assisting/supporting the Director in arranging funding partner and other events.
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
• HR Interview
Click here to Apply
Note: Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement