Civil - Junior Engineer
Post Name: Civil - Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 15 Nos
Interview Date: Notified Soon
• Any Degree
• B.E civil/Dip civil
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in road Project, Irrigation Projects
Place of Job: Ariyalur, Chennai, thanjavur, salem, gobi.
Application fees: No fees.
Reservation: Not applicable
Mode of application: Through online only.
Starting Date of application: Already Started
Last Date of application: Close soon
Selection Process: Direct Walk-In
Nature of Work:
· Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
· Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
· Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
· Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
· Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
· Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
· Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
· Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
· Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
· Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
· Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
• HR Interview
Click here to Apply
Note: Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement