Post Name: Quality Control
No. of Vacancies: 2 Nos
Interview Date: Notified Soon
• Any graduate with PG diploma in Packaging / Printing materials
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in Quality Control – Packing / Printing materials
Place of Job: Erode, Tamilnadu
(Accommodation available in factory)
Application fees: No fees.
Reservation: Not applicable
Mode of application: Through online only.
Starting Date of application: Already Started
Last Date of application: Close soon
Selection Process: Direct Walk-In
Nature of Work:
· Leadership and strategy development for improvements in packaging quality initiatives as per the standards.
· Responsible for Quality Control Testing of Packaging and Printing Materials validating as per standards.
· Have to analyse and approve all types of packaging materials like, bottles, caps, tubes, jars, labels, sleeves, pumps etc. meets quality specifications.
· Vendor coordination along with Procurement, Creative team for Packaging / Printing materials.
· Monitoring on quality related packaging deviations and complaints.
· Onsite Quality Inspection to Contract Manufacturing units while production and packing products.
· Establishing and implementing Packaging / Printing Materials Standard Operating Procedures.
· Inspect, observe packaging operations and ensure the quality of packaging productsand labels till despatch.
· Inspect, Analyse and ensure the packaging lines as per the standards
· Have to work as a team along with packing, engineering, production to resolve all packing issues in coordination with quality department.
· Updating the contents and frame of printing materials as instructed by Legal
· Meteorology Act & Drugs & Cosmetic act - time to time.
· Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 and 5S Systems & internal auditing.
· Consumer complaints handling, conducting Root Cause Analysis, taking Corrective
and Preventive Actions.
• HR Interview
Click here to Apply
Note: Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement