We need a Assistant General Manager person for our sector!!
Post Name: Assistant General Manager(Sales & Marketing)
Experience:10 Years and above in FMCG sector
- Handling foods/ Non Foods business category in the FMCG space.
- A&P management and ensuring effective allocation and utilization of marketing funds in
- line with overall business unit strategy including regular tracking of A&P spent aligned with budget plan.
- Develop comprehensive Route to Market Plans for launch/re-launch of brands
- Manage business integration process for new clients to ensure smooth client integration
- Manage 3rd Party advertising & promotion agencies to execute Marketing plans
- Work closely with Account Managers and Channel Managers to ensure achievement of desired distribution & visibility objectives & speed to shelf
- Manage order forecast accuracy and ensure inventory management objectives are met.
- Includes driving efficiencies in market hygiene and obsolescence.
- Do trade visits to understand Market dynamics, gaps & opportunities
- To lead the sales team to ensure top class implementation of key promotional activities
- Prepare monthly reports and business reviews for clients, Involve in competitive monitor in and market analysis
- Liaise with various suppliers to coordinate promotional material deliveries
- Take necessary actions to resolve clients- operational issues/ service complaints
- Build productive relationships with the suppliers and customers and act as a company representative to communicate all other necessary issues to client's management team
- Line manage and ensure Client Managers and Channel Managers meet the goals and key responsibilities assigned
- Impart coaching & on job training to team
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills; experience of working with Clients is very helpful
- Knowledge of Marketing and Sales, and experience of working in both
- Understanding of Channel, Category and Consumers, and how to market and sell products across these
- Knowledge of and experience with demand planning (knowledge of inventory management is great)
- Extensive experience of managing multi-functional teams to set, agree and achieve targets over a 12 month time frame
- Experience of trade marketing and developing and managing trade marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
Age: 40 Above