Post Name: GENERAL MANAGER - Automobile Field (Male - 2 Nos)
Qualification: Any Degree(with good knowledge about Bike Sales & Service)
Experience: At-Least 5 - 6 Years.
Nature Of Work:
- A general manager directs and coordinates the operations of a small business or a department in a company.
- Medium-sized and large companies are divided into production, sales, promotion, purchasing, and other departments, and a general manager is typically in charge of each of these divisions.
- In a small company the general manager may be responsible for all operations.
- General Managers usually report to the chief operating officer or to a vice president. They may report to the chief executive officer.
- Each company has its own corporate ladder.
- Some companies give the title of general manager to those in charge of separate operating units.
- A department store chain might call the person in charge of each store a general manager.
- Sometimes the person in charge of a subsidiary company has that title.
- At some big, high-tech Company’s more than one general manager may be assigned to the same division.
- Despite these differences, the functions of all general managers are essentially the same.
Timings: 9 am to 8.00 pm
Salary : 15000 (Increases based upon Experience)
Work Location: Erode
For Attending Interview contact: 7373095959 / 7558116222