Technician (Winding Mechanic) role for 10th,12th Or ITI Students !! Utilize this opportunities to develop your Career !!
Post Name: Technician (Winding Mechanic) - (Male - 10 Nos)
Qualification: Any 10th,12th Or ITI
Nature Of Work
- Assembles and tests electric motor and generator stators, armatures, or rotors: Inspects cores for defects and aligns laminations, using hammer and drift.
- Files burrs from core slots, using hand file, portable power file, and scraper.
- Lines slots with sheet insulation and inserts coils into slots.
- Cuts, strips, and bends wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
- Twists leads together to connect coils.
- Taps coil and end windings to shape, using hammer and fiber block.
- Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, growler, spring-steel blade, telephone receiver, insulation tester, and resistance bridge.
- Winds new coils on armatures, stators, or rotors of used motors and generators.
- May rewind defective coils.
- May be designated according to motor part wound as Armature Winder; Rotor Winder; Stator Winder.
Salary: 7000 - 8000 (Increases based on Experience)
Timings: 9.30 Am - 7.30 Pm
Location: Erode (Rangampalayam)
JOB CODE: BOOM258
For Attending Interview Contact : 7558116222 / 7558113222