Post Name:NETWORK SALES MANAGER-2NOS
Qualification: Any Degree with Automobile Sales Manager Experience for 2-5 years
Salary : Based on Experience
Network development - quality
- Acquisition of new Bike contractors or agents for the brand at defined sales locations to optimize the potential exploitation in the district in cooperation with the dealer network development.
- Support for newly acquired new car dealerships and / or intermediaries to start their business activities in cooperation with dealer development.
- Responsible for achieving the defined quality and customer satisfaction targets in the district with a focus on the sales-relevant contract partners.
Commercial - Wholesale
- Ensure the optimization of the monthly and yearly main KPIs (purchase orders, invoices and total admissions) in the district.
Commercial - Retail
- Optimization of monthly & annual main KPIs (market share, purchase agreement and end-user certification) in the district:
- Active support for the sale of all accessory products and follow-up contracts for new and used Motors.
These positions involve working at the highest level in the industry where you will be project managing automotive retail focussed projects.
- Completed studies of business administration or equivalent training with appropriate professional experience in the field of automobile sales, preferably premium segment
- Special negotiation and integration strength combined with a reputable and professional representation of the company to the outside
- Nationwide mobility
Timing : 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM
JOB CODE : BOOM 186
For Attending Interview contact:7373095959,7558113222,7558116222